Stop by for pints, and fresh cans and growlers
Welcome to the Breton Brewing Taproom!
We are now open for in house pints in our taproom and beer garden!
Starting Monday, June 21, 2021, Our new summer hours are as follows:
Friday and Saturday 12-10pm
Please note a few of the changes we have put in place below:
- In an effort to keep our staff and patrons safe, we are now screening patrons at the door and maintaining Covid-19 protocols in accordance with the Nova Scotia Health regulations. Do not enter if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of Covid-19.
- When you enter the taproom, please wait to be seated. If you are there for take out, proceed to the take out window at the bar.
- Once seated, please read guidelines on your table. Your server will take your order and payment at the table.
- Please keep a 6-foot distance between yourself and anyone not in your party
- If you placed a pickup order online, enter the same way. We will have your order ready on the pickup table inside.
No-contact home delivery is also available Monday-Friday. To place an order for delivery visit our website at https://shop.bretonbrewing.ca/
*Face masks are now required at the brewery at all times.
Please note: Anyone not adhering to public health protocols will be asked to leave the premises.
We thank everyone in advance for adhering to the new protocols that have been place and for having patience as we all navigate these difficult times.
What's on tap
- Black Angus IPA ABV: 6.2
- Red Coat Irish Red ABV: 5.0
- Sons of Hector Brown Ale ABV: 5.0
- Storm Chaser Vanilla Oatmeal Stout ABV: 5.5
- Seven Years Pale Ale ABV: 5.2
- Island Time Lager ABV: 4.3
- Let's Jam! Strawberry Rhubarb Sour ABV: 4.0
- S.M.A.S.H ABV: 4.0%
- Crazy Angus DIPA ABV: 7.5
- Stirling Hefeweizen ABV: 4.6
When you come to our taproom, you will be greeted by some of the kindest, most knowledgeable staff out there. Hailing from near and far (one of our brewers is from BC, and another is from Wales) we all call Cape Breton home. As you look through the windows, you can see our hard-working staff in action, brewing and packaging the fine beer you will taste in our taproom. Our staff will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to meeting you!