We are so excited to welcome everyone back into the taproom to enjoy some cold pints with us! With that in mind, the health and safety of our patrons and staff is still our first priority, and therefore things are going to look and operate a little bit differently moving forward.
Our new hours are as follows:
Monday – 12pm – 6pm (Takeout Only)
Tuesday – Saturday – 12pm – 8pm
Sunday – 12pm-5pm
Please note a few of the changes we have put in place below:
- A host/hostess will now seat you at a table when you arrive
- If you are here for sit-in or take-out service you will be required to wait in line and respect social distancing rules
- The taproom will now operate with table service. After you have been seated, please remain in your seat, except to use your designated bathroom. (Inside tables/front beer garden use the corner bathroom, rear beer garden tables use the bathroom by the merch)
- Please keep a 6-foot distance between yourself and anyone not in your party
- Please try to keep your visit to 2 hours to allow others access to our limited space
- Please leave all glassware on your table so we can properly handle when you leave
- Please dispose of any garbage in trash cans provided
- You will now pay at your table. Please pay with Debit or Credit. If only cash is possible, keep in mind that servers do not carry change
- Beer Garden service will be weather permitting. When exiting the beer garden or to visit the restroom, you must walk around to the front door entrance and wait until the host/hostess directs you
*Face masks are now required at the brewery for sit-in and take-out service. You must have your face mask on while entering, exiting, waiting in line for take-out service, or when you are going to the washroom. You may only remove your mask after you have been seated at your table. Masks will be available for purchase if you do not have one.
Please note: Anyone not adhering to public health protocols will be asked to leave the premises.
We thank everyone in advance for adhering to the new protocols that have been place and for having patience as we all navigate these difficult times.
Now who’s ready for a pint?