We are now open for in house pints in our beer garden, weather permitting!
Our new hours are as follows:
Monday 12-5pm (take out only)
Tuesday, Wednesday 12-7pm
Thursday, Friday, Saturday 12-8pm
We are so excited to welcome everyone back into the taproom to enjoy some cold pints with us! With that in mind, the health and safety of our patrons and staff is still our first priority, and therefore things are going to look and operate a little bit differently moving forward.
Please note a few of the changes we have put in place below:
- In an effort to keep our staff and patrons safe, we are now screening patrons at the door and maintaining Covid-19 protocols in accordance with the Nova Scotia Health regulations. Do not enter if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of Covid-19.
- When you enter the taproom, please wait to be seated. If you are there for take out, proceed to the take out window at the bar.
- Once seated, please read guidelines on your table. Your server will take your order and payment at the table.
- Please keep a 6-foot distance between yourself and anyone not in your party
- If you placed a pickup order online, enter the same way. We will have your order ready on the pickup table inside.
No-contact home delivery is also available Monday-Friday. To place an order for delivery visit our website at https://shop.bretonbrewing.ca/
*Face masks are now required at the brewery at all times.
Please note: Anyone not adhering to public health protocols will be asked to leave the premises.
We thank everyone in advance for adhering to the new protocols that have been place and for having patience as we all navigate these difficult times.